NY-based Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. has been making inflatable boats since 1968. A family owned business and longtime member of the NMMA, Sea Eagle has earned a well-deserved reputation for making some of the best inflatable boats, kayaks, and inflatable paddle boards in the industry today.
Year after year, Sea Eagle continues to expand their impressive lineup with new inflatable SUP models that combine the highest-quality construction with cutting-edge design. In addition to full NMMA certification, Sea Eagle’s inflatable products are ISO and CE certified. To learn more about their lineup of iSUP boards, please check out our Sea Eagle SUP reviews.
Known for their rugged durability, Sea Eagle’s products are built to last and backed by an industry-leading 3 year warranty. When affordability and top-shelf customer service are added to the mix, what you’re left with is one of the best companies and product lines in the business.
With nine iSUP boards spread out over four lines, there’s a Sea Eagle inflatable paddle board for every need.
Popular Sea Eagle SUP Boards
- Sea Eagle SUPCat10 (2019)
- Sea Eagle FishSUP 126 Review (FS126)
- Sea Eagle LongBoard 11 Review
- Sea Eagle Wave Slider 4ft Review – Inflatable Body Board
- Sea Eagle Classic NeedleNose 116 Review
- Sea Eagle NeedleNose 14 Review
- Sea Eagle NeedleNose 116 Review
- Sea Eagle NeedleNose 126 Review
- Sea Eagle Classic NeedleNose 14 Review